A three sided figure
Have three angles
or area= 45 meters squared
Here is some link to truelly understand how to finding the area of a triangle:
-equal angles are not mark with the same symbol
How to make an angle bisector
1. use compass make an arc from the vertex that crosses both arms label them X and Y.
2. make an arc from point X and Y they must be equal size.
3. draw a line from point B to the arc intersection.
1. use protractor measure the angle D,E,F .
2. divide your measurement by two.
3. make at 54 using protactor labelled Q
y) Join point Q with a straight line.
Measure the distance from:
A to B = 8.9 cm
B to C = 8.9 cm
E to F = 8.9 cm
F to G = 8.9 cm
I to J = 8.9 cm
J to K = 8.9 cm
What do you notice about parallel lines?
Always are the same distance apart no matter where you measure as long as you measure using parallel lines.
Identify any parallel line segments
AE // BF
BF // CG
EI // FJ
FJ // GK
AI // CK
Identify any perpendicular line segment
AE to DF
BF to EG
CG to FH
IE to DF
1. Are line segments AC and DF parallel?
2. Are line segments DF and BE perpendicular?
3. Are line segments AC and BE perpendicular? How do you know?
4. Would a line segment joining A to D be parallel to a line segment BE? How do you know?