Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Best Measure of Central Tendency


The first thing you should know about getting the best measure tendency is getting the mean, median, mode and range is the priority. But to get that first you need to rearrange the data set.
The set you need to arrange is the shirts because it is the topic. This should be arrange in smallest to biggest, so for this one its 7,7,7,8,9,9,10,11,12,50.

Then after that you should find the main things, mean, median, mode, and range.

Mean is 13
Mode is 7
Median is 9
Range is 43

In this case the median is the best measure of central tendency because its closest to everyone except for the 50.

How many shirts should the man buy for the next 30 weeks?
If 9 is the best representative I should multiply 9 to 30 like this:
9x30=270 shirts should the man buy.











17 comments:

  1. Good job Alec! I like how you added a video! Next time try adding a link and say where you got that picture from(me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Alec! I liked how you added video and variety of colours. However, I agree with Alec M. next time, add a link. Besides that, you did a great job.Keep it up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Alec, I liked the picture you added in, and I agree with Alec M. and Kathryn N. Good job on posting a video, next time you might want to add a link or gamed.Keep it up.(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Alec, I liked how you added in a picture and some colors.However, you should have added in a video or a link, and I agree with all of them.Other than that, Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT JOB ALEC! I liked the way you added a chart and some colours. Next time, try to add some link. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, i like the video! next time, add a link

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job alec, next time just try to add a link. keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT JOB ALEC! I liked the way you added a chart and some colours. Next time, try to add some link. KEEP It UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the information was nice and detailed but i didn't get the 9x30=270

    ReplyDelete
  10. good job. very neat and nice but next time try adding some colors.

    ReplyDelete